The registration process is different depending on whether you are a returning player, new player or player moving from a different association. Please refer to the section below that suits your situation.
Evaluations for Rep hockey normally start in mid to late August depending on the age/division. Evaluations for C Divisions, including Hockey 1 to 4, start in early September. The actual playing season starts in late September and runs until late March. For further information please contact the registrar.
The boundaries for Surrey Minor Hockey are:
- North: Fraser River
- South: BC Harbours Board Railway
- West: Surrey City Limits
- East: 152 Street (56 Avenue to 88 Avenue);88 Avenue (152 Street to 160 Street); 160 Street (88 Avenue to Fraser River)
Online registration for the upcoming season for returning players only will begin on May 1st. Early bird rates are available for returning players who register between May 1st and May 31st. A link will be available on the home page when registration is open or click on link below.
Note: If you did not register online last season, then you must set up an account before you can begin the online registration process. Please click here to setup an account Create An Account
Register and pay online OR pay with cheque or money order
Scan 2 different proofs of current address to the Registrar (see below for what is acceptable proof of address)
Acknowledge the Fair Play Code in the portal or provide a signed one if the Registrar has to register you
Accepted proof of address documents:
- Utility Bills (hydro, gas, water) Cable / Satellite Bill
- Property Tax Bill/Assessment
- Residential Lease / Tenancy Agreement
- Property / Contents insurance
- BC medical statement
- GST statement or income tax assessment
- School registration confirming address
- Bank/Visa Statement